It’s often when we’re under stress than wellbeing goes right out of the window. We end up feeling so busy and overwhelmed, we forget to take breaks, eat and drink, and even delay going to the loo! The most helpful thing we can do is slow down, recognise what’s going on and make a plan to manage this.
The workbook walks you through 5 steps to help you:
- Identify stress triggers.
- Recognise how stress affects your thoughts, behaviours, emotions, and physiology.
- Spot warning signs for stress.
- Draw on your strengths to help you manage stress in the future.
- Make your own personalised stress management plan.
Learn to conquer stress and regain your peace of mind